Designed to empower and equip women, men, and youth with tools and resources to aid in advancing them beyond healing to becoming whole. Sessions will focus on broken/dysfunctional relationships with topics such as forgiveness, addictions, grief management, sexual abuse, mind battles, etc. Youth sessions will focus on identity crisis, peer pressure, abuse, and more. Early registration is $10, or $15 at the door. Youth are free.
Morning Breakout Sessions
- Broken/Dysfunctional Relationships– Deals with relationships struggles and communications.
- Sexual Abuse—Overcoming Rape & Molestation
- Forgiveness/Unforgiveness—Importance of forgiveness and how to advance to forgiveness.
- Intimacy Struggles—Dealing with intimacy struggles and communications.
- Addictions– Dealing with addictive behaviors and how to break free. (Alcohol, Shopping, Sexual, Foods, etc.)
- Grief Management-Learning the grief process of death, relationships, divorce, finances, health and how to overcome them.
- Mind Battles– Thought, behaviors (depression, oppression, anger, frustrations, anxiety, isolation and etc.).
- Total Woman/Man—Who are you, why you were created, what you offer beyond the role, divine purpose.
- Teen Trafficking—Awareness of what and how individuals are lured and forced into sex trafficing. Identifying potential risk and associations via (social media, schools, etc.).
- Abuse—Identifying improper touching, abusive relationships, patterns, behaviors and risk. How to handle them.
- Identity Crisis—Dealing with teen struggles, identifying who you are, understanding growth & development.
- Sexuality– Dealing with pressure of sex, potential risk and feeling and emotions.
- Peer Pressure– dealing with peer pressures from peers and school.
- Mind Battles– negative thoughts, depressions, suicide awareness and more.
- Relationships– understanding and Identify healthy vs unhealthy relationships.
- Value & Worth - Learning to love you and understand your value.
Conference also features an open forum & lunch with Dr. Rayvann Kee II, of Philadelphia
Evening Victory Service Celebration: Entrance for this service starts at 4:00 p.m and service will start at 4:30pm. This service is extended to all women, men and youth. It will be filled with Impactful testimonies, Praise & Worship, Music, Dance, Fellowship, Joy and the preached word. Special Dance by: Beautiful Feet